This affliction is caused by being bitten by a Werewolf, or by eating a Piece of werewolf meat. You will know that you are afflicted once you see the message displayed that says 'You feel feverish". After this message displays, you will be transformed / Polymorph into a werewolf after a bit of time, usually under a minute.
Effects of TransformationEdit
- You will drop all equipped items except for your amulet
- You can still cast spells as a werewolf
- You can gain levels, but it will be 'as a werewolf' and will not count towards your normal leveling.
- If you die as a werewolf, you will be returned to your human form, but you will still be afflicted by lycanthropy.
- Werewolves cannot climb ladders
- After a while, maybe a minute or so, you will be returned to your human form, but you will still be afflicted by lycanthropy.
- Approach the altar near the Priest and it will be removed automatically.
- Read a Scroll of Remove Curse
- Cast Remove Curse
- Ring of Polymorph Control
- Amulet of Unchanging
- Quaffing Potion of Holy Water (AKA Blessed Clear Potion if not identified)
- Cast Cure Sickness
- After changing a certain number of times, a message may appear saying, you have fought off the disease.
- (Please add more!)
Additionally, pets may not be cured of lycanthropy by any means. If you have a means of reviving them, it may be worth a try to kill them before they turn, if desired.
|Weapons | Armor | Rings | Amulets | Tools | Potions | Scrolls | Spells | Wands | Classes | Talents | Stats | Creatures | Vendors | Pets|