Ogre Lord Lair: 3 waves of 3 ogre lords
Depends on the kind of monster found inside the lair
Lair of Ogre Lords: a collection of armour and shields may be found inside the lair.
Ogre Lair: (information needed)
Troll Lair: (information needed)
- Before releasing a wave of monsters by 'inspecting' the door it is recommended to have full health if possible as dealing with multiple enemies all at once can be difficult.
- Before triggering a wave of creatures from the door ensure that you are off to the side so you are not surrounded by the emerging creatures
- Leave room for retreat! Waves of monsters can be very tough, and it is important to open the door from a side that allows you to backtrack if things get tricky.
- Many wands and spells can target creatures in a line. Open the door and retreat and soon you'll have a train of monsters waiting in a nice line to be zapped.
- Caution! Approaching closed large door will cause the door to open and its first wave of inhabitants to come spilling out, although this has a chance to be prevented by stealth or invisibility.
- Caution! Interacting with the door will cause a wave of inhabitants to be released even if the interaction is canceled.
- Caution! Unlike other Lair type dungeon features, it may not be possible to prevent triggering the door by jumping in front of it due to its height.