|Resistances||fire, some magic|
The fire elemental is an enemy encountered in the mid-game. They appear as a vaguely-humanoid cloud of fire. They leave no loot when slain. They attack with fire, which may burn some of your equipment and also boil and explode your potions.
- Resistance to fire can nullify the fire elemental's attacks.
- Beware the burning effect on cloth, leather, wood and paper items you carry with you.
- Hitting the fire elemental with a Cone of Cold, or a Wand of Cancellation causes instant death to the creature.
- Arrows shot at it may be burnt afterwards.
- Due to its susceptibility to water it may be destroyed by throwing a Potion of Water at it. This gives no exp, nor will it be on your kill list (for pacifist runs)
- If it passes under a Gargoyle's fountain, it will be instantly destroyed .
|Weapons | Armor | Rings | Amulets | Tools | Potions | Scrolls | Spells | Wands | Classes | Talents | Stats | Creatures | Vendors | Pets|