The legendary sword of King Arthur.
Excalibur is found as "long sword". Take care, this is one-of-a-kind.
175% better than a typical shortsword, despite its slower speed. It is heavier than a shortsword. It is 10% better against larger foes than against others. It is also twice as good as a typical longsword.
How to find Edit
Just find "long sword" after identifying "long sword" as "longsword".
- Try equipping any long sword found, though it's recommended having scrolls of remove curse or non-magical oil lamps as they tend to be cursed.
- Identify any long sword found by reading scrolls of identify, but it's risky and wasteful.
- Knowledge any long sword picked-up by level 3 Weapon Knowledge talent.
- Commerce level 3 displays sword as being worth 1000 gold.
- Enemies hit with it get blindness. If you get hit by it, you will receive blindness.
- Needs sword skill. amount : 3
- wish as Blessed immutable +3 excalibur